Farming has become increasingly reliant on computer systems, just like the rest of the world’s industries.
Recently I heard a few horror stories from technicians I talk with in the US about the devastation caused to farms when their systems went down. With this in mind, I want to offer my services to all the farms in the Lethbridge, AB area and beyond using remote support.
Your computer probably has field maps, accounting data, business files, inventory reports and so much more on it! What happens if you get hit with Ransomware like Wannacry? What happens if a destructive virus gets into your system and deletes all your files? I want to work for you to keep your business safe!
Computer protection and data backups are of the utmost importance and you probably don’t have time to deal with that yourself! That’s where I come in.
If you are serious about keeping your computer systems running smoothly, I recommend Y-Not Tech Service’s Platinum Plan. Here’s what you get:
- Monitoring Program to ensure we know of problems before they get out of control
- Windows Updates managed so you are safe from exploits that can be used to damage your data, hold your files for ransom, access your banking information and anything else on your computer
- Third-Party Application patching to protect you against similar exploits found in other software like Flash Player or Java
- Emsisoft Antimalware software – Prevent malicious viruses, worms, Trojans and more from affecting your system. All updates are handled by Y-Not Tech Services so you don’t need to worry about them.
- Unlimited Free Virus and Malware removals (in the event that Emsisoft doesn’t stop them) as long as you are subscribed to the plan.
- Managed Off-Site Cloud backup. Your files are important! We’ll store them off-site so that they are always safe, even if disaster hits.
- 2 hours of Tech Labour is included each month. This can be used to create additional local backups (recommended), repair issues with your computer systems or networks, do Technology training and education and more. Just ask!
My on-site rate is currently $50/hour so the 2 hours of labour the Platinum Plan includes would run you $100! This deal is incredible and won’t be around for long. It’s so good that I am currently limiting it to 10 active subscribers to ensure I can fit them all in. This price won’t last act fast. You can save even more by paying annually for just $700 instead of monthly payments. For more information about our Managed Services click here.
Y-Not Tech Services can also help solve your technology problems even if you choose not to take advantage of our Managed Services. Visit our Services and Pricing page for more information!
Contact Y-Not Tech Services to set up an appointment today!